USD Invite - 2009. Me running with former DSU teammate Sandy

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Long Overdue

Haven't updated in quite a while so I'm not gong to recap everything I have done since the last blog post (way back in February). I went to France for Spring break so there was no running at all during that trip. We did so much walking every day that I don't think my feet could of handled much running, plus I just didn't want to drag all of those extra clothes and shoes along. Following our return from France I left with some students to the Crow Creed Indian Reservation for a 2-day documentary making trip at the elementary school so that was a couple of more days off. I have finally got back into the running routine and managed to get just over 30 miles this week. There are 9 weeks until the Deadwood Marathon so that means I have 7 weeks max of quality training time before a short taper before the race. I need to reassess my training plan and will hopefully get something rather concrete figured out this week. Definitely need to start working on some serious long runs. On a very bright note... the weather has finally taken a turn towards spring and I can definitely handle running in 40 and 50 degree temps! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I'm thinking some seriously long runs would probably be good.

    ReplyDelete